Wednesday 5 March 2014

Personal post- grad fashion show

Though grad fashion show was a couple weeks ago it is still fresh in my mind. The fun of the night was revived after watching the newly released DVD of the show. It was one of the funnest and most memorable nights of my life to this point! It was defiantly worth all the boring practices and time we put in to learn the dances! One of my favourite parts of the night was when I got my solo at the end of the runway and got to dance in front of the whole crowd.
Because the whole show was themed after the Olympic Games, all the groups chose a country an a sport to theme their dances after. My group chose Australia as our country and theme for the first dance and snowboarding for our sport and theme for the second dance. Which was fun because we got to design outfits to match our themes!
It was also really fun to see all of the grade 12 students get along so well, as if they're were no such things as groups of friends or "cliques". All of the participants in the show hung out together after the show an we all had a great time! Just wish we could do it all over again but I know we can't so I'll just have to enjoy the memory!


1 comment:

  1. I loved everything about this night. You should have put a whole group picture up! I agree that this was the most memorable night of my life. I cannot wait for grad because it will be even better! Are you excited for grad?

    ReplyDelete